- Visit “MY ACCOUNT” page.
- Register for an account and follow the prompts as indicated.
- Click Register.
- At this point you may place orders. Please note that you must be 19+ to place an order
Ordering is quick and easy.
- Visit the “Products” page and review our products by clicking the product title.
- Point to a product and choose “ADD TO CART” or “SELECT OPTIONS” to choose the weight of the product; then “ADD TO CART”.
- Click the “CART” or “VIEW CART” when you are done and review your order.
- Remove items by clicking the “X” button. Add/reduce quantities by clicking the “+” and “-“buttons beside a product. Click “UPDATE CART”.
- Click “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” when ready.
- Review your billing details, shipping details and order details.
- Before placing your order. You need to read and accept our terms & conditions.
- Choose “PLACE ORDER” when you are done; if your purchase fails, you may need to setup an ACCOUNT before you can order products.
- Check your email for a confirmation letter and next steps to issue an E-Transfer or prepare cryptocurrency
- Send your E-Transfer or Cryptocurrency and make sure it was processed. Please allow up to 24 hours for your payment to be processed
- After that we will then process and ship your order.
- Congratulations you have made your first purchase on Weed Cargo.
Only qualified clients over the age of 19 who live in Canada are able to purchase marijuana through our site. There are absolutely no exceptions to this rule.
No. You cannot directly pick up your order from us. We only accept payments via email money transfer and can only send your products through mail order at this time.
Yes. We ensure that your order is packaged with care and vacuumed sealed. This protects your purchase and your privacy. We use mailers which are secure and discreet.
We’re sorry! Unfortunately, we can only ship within Canada.
If we receive your order and Interac E-transfer by our 11am PST cut-off time, your order will ship that business day. If we receive your order and payment after 11:00am (PST), your order will ship the next business day.
PAYMENTS & FEES
We accept Interac E-transfers as this is a safe payment method. If you bank with Canadian credit unions or regular banks, then these are easy to do online with your institution. We will send you an invoice by email once you place an order.
All of the payment information that you require to make an E-transfer will be found on your invoice.
For your convenience, we also accept Bitcoin. To pay with Bitcoin, just follow the instructions shown on the checkout page. We will only ship orders once payment has been confirmed.
Yes, Tax is included in the price.
Free. We ship our orders via Canada Post: Xpress Post, and we provide a tracking number to you by email once the order has shipped. If you live in a remote area, your order may take a few extra days to reach you.
Sending Interac E-Transfers with your online banking or credit union is very safe to use. It will only take a few minutes or less!
- Sign into your Online Banking and select “E-Transfer”
- Add us as an Interac E-Transfer Recipient:
The name & email address used to add us as a recipient can be found on your invoice.
- Please make your Security Question as “Where are we?” and your Security Answer as “Canada”
- Please reference your order number in the message box
You can also find more information regarding how to send an E-transfer payment here:
Bitcoin is a virtual currency that helps facilitate e-commerce transactions around the world while helping to keep buyer and seller anonymous and secure. Please refer to this external guide on how to purchase and sell Bitcoins.
Once the payment is sent, it may take a few hours for us to receive and then
deposit the payment (during business hours). If payment is sent during non-business hours, we will accept your payment the following business day. When your payment has been received by us, we will notify you by email. And we will send you a tracking number by email once the order is ready to ship out.
Once payment has been deposited, your order will be processed. Please note any payments deposited after 11:00 AM (PST) will be shipped out the next business day (although we will extend this cut off time internally as far as possible). We recommend that you send payment the day before you want us to ship your package.
Once the order is placed, the next step is to send your payment to us. We keep the order on hold until the payment is received. If there’s no payment after three days, then the order is cancelled.
Discretion is the name of the game!
All our products are vacuum-sealed in odour-proof bags for freshness and protection. Then they are boxed and sealed in generic, unmarked Canada Post bubble mailers.
The bubble mailer includes only tracking and delivery information, no compromising images or text. Even the box is blank!
Any package with a value of $250 or more will automatically be sent with a signature-required delivery confirmation. You can waive this requirement, but it is not recommended. Packages have disappeared from doorsteps! We will not be held liable for lost or missing packages if you have waived this requirement.
For packages worth under $250, the signature-required confirmation is optional. If you wish to opt in, please checkmark signature when you place your order at checkout.
Please contact customer service if you would like to change the signature requirement of your order.
If you live in a basement suite or other sub-unit, you may include a “BSMT” (or other relevant indication) in the Address Line 2 field at checkout. Please note that letter carriers do not have an obligation to deliver to basement suites or sub-units and often simply drop off at the main numbered street address. If your preference is delivery to a basement suite or sub-unit, we cannot guarantee your package and will not be held liable or responsible if it is lost or missing.
Once you have made an order and the payment has been processed, your package will be sent out for delivery. Your tracking number will be provided via email once the shipping carrier has scanned the package.
PLEASE CHECK your spam folder for confirmation.
If you don’t receive your package within 48 hours after the expected arrival date, please don’t hesitate to contact us at [email protected]
We will not be held liable lost orders due to:
- mistakes by the postal office
- wrong address/unit # given by customer
- sized at postal facility
- stolen packages after delivery
If a trace is filed, Canada Post will investigate which can take up to two weeks to complete.
- We cannot issue refunds due to the lateness of the package as that is solely due to the shipping carrier and is not within our control.
- We are not responsible for lost or stolen packages once shipping carrier marks the tracking as “delivered”.
Canada Post may forget to add an updated scan to the order. This causes the order to appear as if it is not being processed. Most of our orders arrive within three business days. However, it they may be delayed due to unforeseen circumstances. If you have waited four or five business days and nothing has arrived, please EMAIL US directly at [email protected] and we will perform a trace for you with Canada Post.
If your’re tracking your package on Canada Post’s website and it has not been updated its may be due to the following reasons
- We are enroute to ship your package and it hasn’t been scanned yet at the post office
- The package has been dropped off at the post office already but the clerk has not scanned or missed the scan on the package. The next scan will be later in the day at the processing center
- Canada Post tracking system has a glitch with the tracking number
- Don’t worry, once the package is in Canada Post system it’s already making its way towards you. Expect delivery within 2-3 business days depending how far you live from a major city in your province.
Members get their package on time or usually just a day later. If you do not receive it after 2 days please let us know.
Here are two possible scenarios:
- The postal worker delivered the package to the wrong mailbox
- The postal worker mistakenly scanned the package as “successfully delivered,” but it will actually be delivered the next business day.
Canada Post says:
“When our Track tool indicates that a letter or parcel was successfully delivered, it means the item arrived as addressed. Some addresses do not have deliveries directly to your door; you may need to check a second location like a mail room, front desk, or safe drop location. Also, check with everyone in the household as another member of the house may have received or retrieved the item. If a signature is shown on Track, see if it matches anyone in the household who may have signed for the item, as we deliver to the address and not to the name on the item.”
Note: In rare cases, a delivery scan is entered into our system before the item is delivered. If you cannot locate the item using the tips above, please allow 24 hours for updates or final delivery.
Canada Post advises:
“If 24 hours have passed since the Track tool indicated the letter or parcel was delivered but the item hasn’t arrived, the sender can report the problem by starting a claim using Online Service Tickets.
Note: Only the sender can file a claim for non-delivery. If you are the recipient please get in touch with the sender or call Canada Post Customer Service.”
This is likely a minor processing error on Canada Post’s end, and it should correct itself within 1-2 business days. If your package remains in the same location for more than 2 business days, please contact our Customer Support via live chat or email for assistance.
In many cases the tracking isn’t updated due to a missing scan, which is a common occurrence for Canada Post. If your tracker is not updating, and the package is not delivered within 5 business days of shipment, please contact us and we will do a trace with Canada Post.
Sativa and Indica are the two major types of cannabis plants which can mix together to create hybrid strains. Each strain has its own range of effects on the body and mind resulting in a wide range of medicinal benefits.
The high produced from smoking Indica bud is a strong physical body high that will make you sleepy or ‘couch-locked’ and provides a deep relaxation feeling compared to a Sativa high, which is known to be more energetic and uplifting.
Marijuana strains range from pure sativas to pure indicas and hybrid strains consisting of both indica and sativa (30% indica – 70% sativa, 50% – 50% combinations, 80% indica – 20% sativa). Because Sativa and Indica buds have very different medicinal benefits and effects, certain strains can be targeted to better treat specific illnesses.
Indica dominant marijuana strains tend to have a strong sweet or sour odor to the buds (ex. Kush, OG Kush) providing a very relaxing and strong body high that is helpful in treating general anxiety, body pain, and sleeping disorders.
Indicas are very effective for overall pain relief and is often used to treat insomnia for many people. Indica buds are most commonly smoked by medical marijuana patients in the late evening or even right before bed due to how sleepy and tired you become when high from an indica strain of marijuana, like Kush.
Benefits of Indica:
- Relieves body pain
- Relaxes muscles
- Relieves spasms, reduces seizures
- Relieves headaches and migraines
- Relieves anxiety or stress
Sativa dominant marijuana strains tend to have a more grassy type odor to the buds providing an uplifting, energetic and “cerebral” high that is best suited for daytime smoking. A sativa high is one filled with creativity and energy as being high on sativa can spark new ideas and creations. Many artists take advantage of the creative powers of cannabis sativa (marijuana) to create paintings.
Benefits of Sativa:
- Feelings of well-being and at-ease
- Up-lifting and cerebral thoughts
- Stimulates and energizes
- Increases focus and creativity
- Fights depression
- Multiple Sclerosis.
- Spinal Cord Injury/Disease
- Severe Arthritis
- Eating Disorders
- Auto Accident(s)
- Alzheimer’s Disease
- Brain Injury
- Chronic Pain
- Chronic Nausea
- Crohn’s Disease
- Kidney Failure/Dialysis
- Irritable Bowl Syndrome
- Muscular Dystrophy
CBD, or cannabidiol, is a chemical compound from the cannabinoid family that naturally occurs in the cannabis plant. Scientists have isolated 108 different types of cannabinoids in cannabis.
Delta-9-tetrahydrocannabinol, or THC, is probably the best-known thanks to its psychoactive properties — it’s the one that gets you “high” — but CBD is quickly gaining ground due to its potential therapeutic benefits.
Intended to be consumed via eating or drinking, edibles are made with either cannabis flower or concentrates. Examples include candy, baked goods and beverages.
Edibles are absorbed through the digestive tract and provide a smoke free option to cannabis, though it can take much longer than smoking or vaping to feel effects. However, depending on the dose and potency levels, effects can feel more pronounced and may last longer than the effects you experience when smoking or vaping.
There is no known safe amount of cannabis to use during pregnancy or when breastfeeding. Cannabis use during pregnancy has been linked to low birth weight, and can harm a child’s brain development. Pregnant and breastfeeding women should not consume cannabis, as it could harm the fetus or baby.
Consuming too much cannabis can result in significantly unpleasant effects, but they should be experienced temporarily. There is no documented case of death resulting from a toxic overdose of cannabis.
PRIVACY & SECURITY
Of course! We do not share your information with any other third party company. It is well secure on our database.