What is Shatter?
The making of Shatter
The potency of Shatter
Benefits of using Shatter
Shatter usage provides several advantages:
- High Potency: Shatter delivers a potent and intense psychoactive experience, catering to those seeking powerful effects.
- Fast Onset of Effects: Shatter ensures a rapid onset of effects, enabling users to swiftly experience the full spectrum of cannabinoids and terpenes. This makes it ideal for immediate relief from issues like pain, stress, or insomnia.
- Cost-Effective Consumption: With its high potency, shatter allows users to achieve desired effects with smaller quantities.
- Versatility: Shatter accommodates various consumption methods, including vaporization, dabbing, and incorporation into edibles or tinctures. This flexibility meets user preferences and needs.
- Enhanced Flavour Experience: The concentrated form of cannabinoids and terpenes in shatter provides a robust and flavourful experience, surpassing traditional cannabis flower in intensity and enjoyment.
Different methods of consuming Shatter
Various methods provide flexibility for consuming shatter, allowing users to customize their cannabis experience:
- Vaporization: With a vaporizer, shatter is heated to create inhalable vapor without burning, maintaining its flavour and potency.
- Dabbing: This popular method involves applying a small amount of shatter to a hot surface, like a nail or banger on a dab rig, causing the concentrate to vaporize for inhalation.
- Edibles: Shatter can be mixed into cooking oils or fats, enabling users to experience its effects by consuming infused foods like baked goods or snacks.
- Tinctures: Dissolving shatter in high-proof alcohol or oil creates liquid extracts for sublingual consumption (under the tongue), ensuring fast absorption.
- Topical Application: Shatter-infused topicals, like balms or creams, enable users to apply the concentrate directly to the skin for localized relief, without inducing psychoactive effects.
Each method offers a distinct experience, catering to various preferences and desired outcomes.